Thursday, June 13, 2019

a long break yea?

I am getting older and we all know that because all of a sudden my strength which I have had my whole life, having come from stout women, my strength from my core, ebbs. I must do less. I kind of love being catered to by my kids and understand I need to relax more.
Please do not start giving me quotes about how my core can be stronger of only I did this or if ony I do that. I had one lady to to sell me glucosamine powder because hers was the "only good one"..
"leave me alone", I said to her.
It hurt her feelings. But hey, do not try to be my friend if you are just trying to make money off of me so I can buy your special amazing nutrient or blender. If I want a blender, I will decide, I do not want you coming over with things you can sell me from your book..come for tea dammit..be a real friend..I know everyone is trying to make a living and well..who am I to say how they make their money even if they go and tell a lie to women in their living rooms about how essential oils should be eaten and only theirs..run will you from young living!! See how they do? 
Now Brand, they all have oils..Now, Garden of  Lie I mean, Life, whores of organics, course, aura cassia just can't change and won't change their little bottles..I like some of their oils. they loved their business from the start. I used to buy the wee vial of jasmine from them when I began my journey with oils many years ago. It was nice.  Now they only have it diluted with jojoba and it smells like rotten flowers is what.

Get good Jasmine because if you don't, everyone might not be so open to your smells.
Jasmine has its place.
That secret place with in all women. where after they splurge on their root desires, exploding with ideas and vibrant verdant hot volatility, they can simmer down now and raise the bar towards reality. Jasmine is all female parts and holding on  to all the good you have now. Open you heart and mind because all the good is born and raised here..that is all jasmine. You put her with some white florals and you have a stunning display of musical comfort in your heart. She can handle everything you've got. She loves rose.
The Old Whore has jasmine and rose and  she has all the patchouli to make her very good. I am proud of her so much and I am happy that she has been in my life through some of my happiest days in my life.
I need me a silk cape is what! I hope you are well and enjoying summer.



3 comments: