Wednesday, May 22, 2019

steadfast groundedness and words making things real










You must take care of little errands on your own and you must take care of yourself.
There is so much ground work you have made ready that the ending is just a little round up of all the things and all wrapped up..until the next thing.

:)

We have sun and moon in Gemini and how it lightens up everything is fun and easy. Gemini likes to give you words and ideas, they do not want to invest too much emotion in needless and helpless ventures, sometimes to the extreme and every word they say can be hurtful.

You should also look at every avenue of your life and maybe right now is the time to fix some roads and curbs and jagged ditches of your body.
It is for me.
I will be bionic before my meat suit rots I can tell you..but I will not because health issues are no place for blogs. New knees are a wonderful aspect of modern life and by going forward, I am going back to the gym and training my body gently this time. No 400 pound squats, jeez!
What was I thinking?
Certainly not of future self.

The good news is that I am home for good for about three months. the bad news is, there is no bad news..lol

Lets us make bread dough and while that proofs on the other side we'll make some dang good soap.
I need me some peppermint with lavender and tee tree oil.




No comments:

Post a Comment