Tuesday, February 5, 2019

fat cat blues

fat cat blues
She is the fattest cat I have ever seen.
She is nervous and shy and has to tell you. She talks all night. She wants company to be awake with her.  I scold her because she is a grown cat, what the heck? "hey, stop!" I said to her! She stopped so I could sleep. She is so fat I can hear her walk and it wakes me up. ha ha ha, so fat!

We gave her a cleaning when she came and she is only fed  by me. To say that I did it is a lie. My daughter is the animal whisperer around here and I couldn't manage such complicated tasks, like bathing a cat. I do have an understanding with her and I know she likes me (the cat, not my daughter))but she already knows not to go on my bed or climb on the tables.
Bella, what the heck!



No comments:

Post a Comment