Thursday, February 14, 2019

I hope your sweetheart is sweet and you are content






Okay so I am in to this whole thing with astrology.
I can't stop. No, it is not my religion, it is simply a fun way for me to look at archetypes and respond with ideas about what I think of it.
I wish I could be a scientist and explain fully the mysteries which slowly become revealed to us. It all fits as far as I am concerned.

Look at neptune in Pisces right now. Look at how Chyron is conjunct and also Mercury visiting the shady two! 
What you will get is some bad news and how you will face fear at its most icy and real. 
Like you haven't had to grow up a million tymes in a million ways..I did mean the spell error! Tymes! The "y" brings more to the table this time and you had better look at all the fact and don't try to slide in your fantasy of how things could be, they already are what they are..could be is a fantasy and pretending game. grow up!
That is what a Pisces would say. 
Do not expect people to stand by you. Do not expect them to love you. Do not expect them to do the right things for you..
Ha!
I said "for you"!
Mercury in Pisces wants to hide hide, hide from reality and pretend, pretend, pretend everything is bad whilst they languish in their high tower..ha ha.. ah, go kill a chicken for food and then pluck her and then cook her because you are hungry and then come crying to me because your organic  grass fed cows milk is out of stock in the middle of winter and you can't live without that one..awe..did you ever think that maybe the cow is not making as much because it has been 20 below zero for like a week? No?
OMG what are you going to do? ha ha ha rawerrrrr

It is not bad. 
It is so good and you are fine. Remember who you are. Be a woman! Not a weak trollop! Be an Old Whore..
Power to the core.

Maybe you need to re teach people how to treat you..good..we will talk.


The old whore
labdanum and oakmoss
bergamot and rose
patchouli
and vetiver
ambergris and jasmine like you have never had before 
oolong tea organic
wormwood 

she lingers like honey on the skin so fine
she radiates the heat that summons 
luxury
sattisfaction
joy
oh and sexy sexy sexy all the tyme..


No comments:

Post a Comment