Wednesday, April 10, 2019

moon square mercury venus


It is a great time to square away loose ends and clean up, get  ready for the next phase of the year cycle.
It is a great time to encounter items lost or simply random things you have been looking for.
If you lose something, give it time, it always turns up. I like to give it the 6 week rule. You look and look and one day, there it is then..under some dumb thing you left it on.
My theory does not work for everyone so don't come knocking on my door because you have lost your long lost lover and want him back so that you two can be one again.

ha hahahahaaaaa
Never go backwards, I told you that. You will fall in a fire and be in pain.

I sound morose, I know. Pisces planets give me ideas like that. I start to think about the depths of depravity of man while he pats himself on the head because he is on the tv making claims or he has made a bunch of amazing quotes for the facebook and or she  has submitted many photos of herself on Instagram, looking at a mirror in the bathroom of a building. A strange building in a strange bathroom somewhere..
It is a thing I guess..
When I was a girl, we wore halter tops and our mothers were shocked. Now kids are changing their identities and still they are unhappy.
The key is to organize your life and not live in chaos.
There are hidden clues everywhere and It Is Important to not talk about everything you are doing as to not thin its power. They thing is you must always continue to learn and be better.
Some of your plans will not work out..it is okay..Look to see what is best now at this moment.

***
my shop
eleneetha.etsy.com




No comments:

Post a Comment