Tuesday, May 7, 2019

hello Taurus mommas









SUN MERCURY URANUS

Taurus
One of my most beloved signs. I am comfy with how they teach me things. they have an artistic flair which attracts me and my sense of color and poise.
It is the kind of thing that will last a lifetime if it can be made real good..that is up to you.
The harmony is there right now
the way you must admit not defeat, but the reckoning of how hard you can try when all things can be too easy
Now they are not as easy. Now we must adjust to someone else's needs..hopefully you come out of it better.
Babies, of taurus energies, listen and beware of surprise lovers and vagabonds ready to eat all your shares

Beware of liars and thieves and red hot lovers ready to sow some seeds..


"sounding nice" is sometimes not reality. There are accidental acquaintances that rob you of mental time, and before you know it, you've spent mental anguish over an outside thing beyond your control and skipped out the the self care and got sick for some one else's mistakes..caught up in a web and the regularity of its grips up on your psyche.

Uranus in Taurus  is super interesting. There might be many new political movements and future ways in which humans will express themselves.
The question being,
How can we become interstellar when we cannot even love each other enough on earth here to even get out and show ourselves out there?
Any advanced civilization out there must have overcome this hurdle in universal mind development.
All I want is everything..lol

Next month is super hot with venus in Taurus and also Uranus still there sometimes he wants to smell the flowers and the next thing you know, he flops on them and crushes them with his taught self.
Does he throw tantrums about what he needs and must have? Maybe. I think it will go really nice. It is going to be a great summer.

In aromatherapy, we will get back to what it has always been, something you either love and want to learn about or not..Young Living and all those snake oil salesmen preying on women's minds, the fuks!
:)They have been ousted and hopefully for good..

me?
I am on a little break..you may have noted on the web site for soap..etsy is somehow expensive and overwhelming and I feel like my journey with them must change and in to what I am not sure. I am still making things and will never stop. Just not 33 things..:) One reason being, I have younuns here and soap and babies don't mix. The  other is that my job is now more exhausting that ever because of modern developments with corporations who cut costs and their labor and have no real regard for their worker..otherwise they would not lock the doors when they have their meeting..yea?

I am making a new batch of old whore this week. She will shine shine shine like the beautiful goddess she is. I have everything I need to nurish her righteous and wonderfully loaded soul. I have all things to make her so good so so good. She will linger on you and surprize you each time you wash your hand or any other pink parts..:)

There are still the Capricorn planets which call me to wonder..next time though..right now I am baking bread which does go with babies..








1 comment: