Saturday, May 19, 2018

be grateful ask for more Capricornian views









Creating something really good means being alone and  I am a loner.
I began being a loner when I found out that people out there can be mean and perhaps do not have a heart like mine. tender, open to goodness and mindful behaviors..
Which is not to say my heart is not  tender, which it is.
I think some people are more prone to pain and I do not know why.
I have inklings of knowledge about people and my stomach hurts when I should stay away and yet, they can get in..the sharks and robbers of wit and happiness, the wife stealers and the ones who will leave you ragged and weeping on the concrete where you don't even have enough grass to be earthing on..lol
it is funny because it is true.


“Be alone, that is the secret of invention; be alone, that is when ideas are born.”


― Nikola Tesla

Course, someone started the fire in his laboratory and sure enough, Edison set out an investigation..sure, sure, Tom..I mean it could have been Westinghouse that did that to scare Tesla in to signing for no profit! Sharks, all!!
Last Days Of Night..a novel..

I think you can be a genius and still the tragedies of life can come upon you and for a split second, you or another  can loose their  shit and some horrid things can happen to you and bamm! It is over, you start over, you think more and become a better human maybe..some do not. They cling to their hatred like a long lost love, like the first feelings of love and the truest lust that comes with that cycle of humanity. They cling to it so hard so that they do not have to face its death and then they must become aware of the stench of their long lost  reality.
Having passed so many years and nothing rare to live by..
or the things they may have found to be precious were long made in to dust from their  squeezing so hard to just win.









No comments:

Post a Comment