Sunday, May 27, 2018

saturn values as opposed to real values

Let's face it right now, Saturn can be a dick! He is self righteous and indignant when you question him and does not understand he is beyond reproach and then you need to protect him from the truth because he won't accept any other way.
That is Saturn in Capricorn. He is cool but the ego is all about my level is here and yours is here.
There is also the lovely wonderful trine with Uranus in Taurus. And what a wonderful time for many it will be.
It is heavy man! What changes are just right now and around the corner is all about what past you planned for future you which is always now..yea..

It is all about the life and what it means and how just because you follow all of the rules of happiness you keep trying to kill yourself? I do not understand this new form of depression and I feel that maybe too much social media can make a girl sad..no one looks like the pictures they show  on the fashion pages,your beauty is in how many smiles you received that day.
i am not kidding.
Look I understand fully that I am not a psychologist, in fact one of my boys drove me nuts with all his crazy emo stuff..
the girl I heard about got to go to a horse ranch and be treated at 13 thousand a month..I hear she is still sad and hates it.
My boy..? Well he cost a lot in that I paid for his phone bill a couple of times:) and then no more..get a job and get your ass on a high place. It is unbecoming to dwell in dark places. trust me, they can suck deep as well as you may know.

I think the first thing should be always wake up and first thing,   make sure you head is heal high and your shoulders always squeezing together..
Saturn can hold you down a bit with is nagging and OCD judgemental and in some, super high and mighty too.
Uranus in Taurus is also a loner type with few but great friends and love for family gatherings and children
Or
It can be a cheap mean cheap skate always on your back for that twenty dollars or their  stuff never be touched or all their things must stay where they are and do not touch his food.
You can see a four year old being territorial but in an adult it can get ugly.

I hope you are super duper great as you read this. i feel so wonderful about life and my being as it were. I never thought I would be this free and happy when I was a younger woman because as i said..saturn can beat a person down..too bad he did not realized I am clever and will eat his face..puta!

ha ha hahaaaa
super fine grape seed cleansing mask

1tbsp
each thing can be anything you like
clay
seedy scrub of some kind like ground adzuki, garbanzo, quinoa, spirulina. grape seeds, raspberry seeds, black seeds, lentils, charcoal..awesome!
you may wet this with honey oil or water..yummy
Love you skin and love me!

By the way, that is not how I look! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment