Monday, May 7, 2018

poignant and true thinking about the wedding of spring time in to summer

When things are growing in you or out there it can hurt a little. yea?
I worked hard in the last four days of luscious excellent May time! I don't mind.
Oh yea..I am cleaning because a tree freaking fell and broke my pergola and then the clean up..
I have to say, I want a wonder garden this year..with all the birds and butterflies being happy and well fed. I planted wheat for them.
They see me come out and they start singing and carrying on.
"there she is, water lady, she'll dig the worms for us!"

My herbs are coming in too.
There will be a lot of lemon balm, sdravets and wild Baltic impatiens..brambles of all sorts.

I love her! The Earth, Our Mother


I want to tell you that I bought some oils and I smell amazing.. I know it is simple but White Lotus fine sandalwood and Eden's orange blossom absolute, are stunning! Amazingly so and linger till night.
I know some of you will not use modern version of sandalwood oil because you loved Mysore sandalwood so much, I know..
Give this a chance and you will be so surprised at the luxury.
One drop of each thing in top of your  forehead and then
 on all  your softer skin parts.
"anastasia, what are you wearing, I want to bite you!"
someone said  that yesterday..
heh!
"Uh, no one bites me unless I ask puta!"

The nice thing about this blend is they are both a little more viscous than say, lavender so they linger on their own. You can dilute this idea for sure like the Orange Blossom perfume I made..
eleneetha.com
I love a drop of nice oil.


eleneetha.com

https://www.whitelotusaromatics.com

https://www.edenbotanicals.com


No comments:

Post a Comment