Monday, May 28, 2018

The scorpio thing between responsibility and going with the feeling now



If you know Scorpio they have  secrets..ha ha
Like what?
 Usually it is nothing that bad but someone showed him guilt. one day as he was growing up so some scorpionic effects can be like gas lighting..not all scorpios are kind hearted, see?
Stop, there is no secret you need confess to feel whole any how because our morality has changed from the olden days..
We are all the same with our greedy heart and what it needs now!

What are your secrets?
Don't tell me and when I do  find out, I will say, "oh wow..you're fine" who cares what you do in your spare time..secrets are so precious to some and that is fine with me.
Why do you feel any blame for anything then and engage even when others are to blame..

I look at all my Scorpio trends in my life and hopefully I can harness this Jupiter thing for the next 12 years.
yes, Jupiter in Scorpio in my tenth house . I am all about nights and so tired in the morning..dang man, change is hard with Scorpio we dissect and we give up at the same time...I am a Libra BTW tenth house Scorpio

How do I harness this Jupiter in Scorpio? How will you?

(Jupiter's is a lot like the spirit of the present..all jolly and fat and brings gifts and good things and too much wine and beer?)
Scorpio is like a surgeon when it comes to decorating and living space..super tidy or all over the place.

Jup in Scorpio is all about it, he is done and ready to rest now. No dawdling or crying about the task.Which may suck yo!
Relaxing is where it's at!

I am happy about learning that Jupiter at 25*  Scorpio now has been here the whole time, so happy..next the sagittarius experience with deep and abiding truths and foreshadowing the good light surrounding future endeavors..
This degree is essential to understand is that  some things need not be spoken and we  dwell on separation and killing over her our earth, our mother and our life giving star our sun keeps on spinning us as he  is spun by a bigger force which is all gravity which gave us electricity and this device I get to talk to you by.

The full moon is going to be in sagittarius...science meets higher mind..:) wear a hat!









No comments:

Post a Comment