Wednesday, May 23, 2018

the whores the vagabonds and wife steelers

Remember that woman that got really mad at me because we couldn't be friends and hang out together?
She came in my store yesterday..we are talking again as I stock the shelves ..that last time, about 6 months now,
we had words because each time she would purchase something or even think about it, it would become a thing.
She had wee little tantrums that took away from the beauty of my business. Know what I mean?
Anyhow she had a tantrum and cancelled the order..wow..I cancelled the order on my end and I thought it was good and over..this way I am not bound to a soap like being tied to a whipping post.."if it is a mirror you want, look in to my eyes." Sting
"we wish her all her wildest and happiest moments" Yea?? Course!

She called and called and called and wrote and I was in a family drama of my own..7 children 3 of five living near me and mom and dad and this lady is worried about if I am mad.
I was..I mean really, there will always be more glorious soap..sheesh..calm down.
I thought it was over. I told her it is all good babe, I get mad at my own daughters worse than anything I said to you which was the kind truth that she cannot carry on like that..I am a crafter not some fuking servant and yet, the service will be extra worldly.
I have been around and to tell the truth I learned this from Mrs. Sorrice in 5th grade, don't cry, every thing ,every thing can be made in to something glorious, something else.
"Move on! Do not carry on!"


Months have gone by..I changed jobs and work nights now. Two more years babies..I am thinking of just soap..just soap of all beautiful kind without citric acid without disodium phosphate, without sorbic acid or potassium sorbate..wow..I hate it all so much. It hurts my head when I get near it and it is not the kind of hate that is like from the heart. I simply feel sad  that once again the jackals have the upper hand and poison is like manna to the masses..You want to use some fucking soap with fake vanilla, go ahead asshole but if you come talking to me about your cancer and how you can't have lavender because of the estrogen, and yet you have no issues with all the other real dangers in your skin care, .really, you wash with all that crap on wet warm skin and it goes inside and pretends to be other things that there are little cells with mouths wide open to be filled. These particles are small and that is why you open the flood gates in your hot shower drenching your blood stream with unnecessary metal particles and you are worried about lavender oil in a soap bar.

The reason I said this is that because there she was saying, " How are you." " I am fine :)"
course she took me to the latest fake soap on our table all beautifully stacked by Sally and colourful..with lovely tags..ah retail!
"I love these",  she grabs one and inhales, deeply,  its sweet  yellow and brown almond fake smell.."mmmmm"
It took me a split second to get her innuendo..not long but it was like a little wee knick..I said nothing for a moment and watched as she picked up all of the brightly arranged styles and scents.
"These are synthetic"
I walked away because I am busy and clearly we are not the same.
Ah the little jab..yes..
Here we are..people and their petty little jabs..
oye!
Yes it hurt my feeling only for a moment though. I cannot save the world only the ones who really love the reality of the consciousness among the fake fakers and how they get in..They get in like the micro particles get in your skin care, someone willingly put them there.Like their little innuendos echo in to space..and they break up in to smaller particle and then they drift until they bind with the next thing..maybe nothing..

Now about me..May is busy see, graduations and parties and a jungle to clear so it would seem on some days.
I  made some nice perfume for men. so good..Modern Man 2018..The name will change as soon as I meditate on the right one for the new labels..I am thinking it needs a little bit animal..maybe I will afford some ambergris soon. I hope so. look, it is a lot of money..it is and i want it..OM OM OM
I hope that you do indeed have a wonderful day, I love you. Thank you.
.

2 comments: