Thursday, June 14, 2018

happy new moon gemini




Be happy because
it is light and juicy and has even some clandestine moments..you all know who you are with your little affairs and flirts gone too far.
Just do not enbroil yourself beyond your reality.
Do not come in second for goodness sake!
Do not  dive in only to find many have dove before you and you are not that special even though you felt that way for a brief period of time.

Me?
Oh really, it is silly..I just have this to say..
Me?
Oh I am good enough for a tarot reading but when I start talking about real science you scoff like I do not know what I am talking about..
It happens when I say something like, "everything we are is made in stars and that is real creation"
No magic tricks..honestly!

That said, there is a web, infinite and invisible and we are all connected by our brain and when we focus on something, our brain makes room for it..it is all about the will and how to strengthen that aspect of will and being.
What project do you want to begin? Forced to begin?
What has died and must be put away, buried..
be cold in a way because dang man, if you are not a little bit cold, your heart might wander in areas where you should not allow. Danger is everywhere.

Mars is retro..so bumps and bruises, yea? Arnica is great..

Happiness for me is finishing what I start and being neat and tidy.
happiness for me is making soap.
Happiness for me  are my plants outside that greet me each morning as if friends and lovers all..
Happiness for me is not travel or jewels..although and new necklace with amber is what I have been dreaming about..
Happiness for me is having all the money I require to buy the best oils ever..


Scent of the day
rose otto
osmanthis
orange blossom
jasmine grand
oud

I love you so much xx


No comments:

Post a Comment