Sunday, June 10, 2018

its better not to even talk about it Saturn Uranus Ideas







I know you have to
you have to let it out
you have to cry it out
and act it out and worry and carry on and then you can sleep maybe, huh?
Do not let your mind wake up to resentments you may have developed through years and years of slamming feelings down in order not to make a fight..based on hate and greed and jealousy
admit it jealousy plays in to it.
review what you do not like from someone and revenge is never good..I get it. You want to slice heads off right now to get some sort of satisfaction , watch how far you are willing to go tho. Even on that face book people are all thinking a quote replaces real living.
(spell: tonight as you might be observing the  moon darkening, say that you are wild and free and have no fears, yes say it and then say three times that you will renounce fear and you will renounce jealousy and you will renounce greedy stupidity..)) Do this for three nights and call me in the morning..ha ha ha



ah, people
they act like they are your friend for years and then you are gone for whatever reason and they never mention your name. or do they..man I hope so. I hope they say everything instead of picking and choosing what feels good right now to say!

This whole thing reminds me of Saturn and how he is so easily offended and he can be a dick. Uranus in Taurus is here to make things tidy, we have that. We have the growth thorough arts and culture again and it is going to be wonderful. I am so happy about Uranus in Taurus because many of us will get our money fears taken care of.
I love money..I want to spend as much as possible on oils for us. It is what I do as a human this go round..To be able to make the oils do anything is exciting and I want to continue to learn. No, you do not come back after you die in a new body, that is crazy. Your cells leave a memory each time you pass them on to a child and so on. that deja vu you may encounter in your brain is a memory of your ancestors cells you still have tucked away in your DNA..cool right?
BTW
we have been here since forever..blown up and burned out and created in to unfathomable creatures and here we are conscious of ourselves..beautiful..mystery and wonderment..all day!

Oh, wait one moment..let us look at our own mythology,  the last time Uranus was in Taurus..fashion and science were a big part of growth in the world.
Looking the part and being so orderly and stern that you forgot to live now? Look good and you do not need to look  like anyone on TV..
You forgot to form real friendships and perhaps you never wanted to accept the truth about how you must live to survive. How you must follow the rules of engagement. How you must tow the line and perhaps adjust to working  for a mega tyrant.

Stand away from all that and focus right now to what needs to be done. make a list..could have been is not right now!
For me, I am folding all my clothing which I washed and dried so they would be nice and  clean when I wear one of my perfumes I am working on.

What am I working  on for scent?

jade jezebel fresh clean  vibrant
white lotus
pink lotus
ginger
narcissus
pepper
nun num


queen of flowers sexy floral mysterious
rose otto bulgaria
jasmine grand
orange blossom
osmanthus
Yummmm

Palo Santo  incense deeply in tune
palo santo
frankie
myrrh
vetiver
neroli
Ohhhhhh Yesss



Co2 explosion inflammation aches circulation
turmeric co2
ginger
pepper
frankie
CBD
clove  I know it hurts

These are going to be in organic coconut oil and organic jojoba
One ounce glass pump vials.







Monday's Soap batches

 Fougere yes yes yes

Raspberry Lemongrass (don't scoff, people love a lemongrass)

Rosemary Lemon Balm A gardeners delight


anastasia's shop




1 comment:

  1. Omg.... I cannot wait for thosr scents to be up in your shop, they sound divineeee :0

    ReplyDelete