Friday, June 15, 2018

mars and venus jupiter in scorpio











mars in aquarius venus leo
jupiter in scorpio
one would think that there was money being tossed about and the finances are being stretched beyond what was fathomed..
yuppers

I think that some with strong Leo aspects
are for sure severing some financial ties. leo is really transforming, they do not like to suffer, no way!
They can be fearless and beautiful for sure but they burn out and then they do nothing
They have been a kitty for so long they forgot that they were the ultimate hunters
fresh meat is always the best for leon types
I do see many vegan leos too
it is cool
look
I tried beyond meat burgers one time and that was the last time.
If you do not want to eat meat but crave a meat like look to your food..humm some sort of marketing schemes are at play..even 11 year olds are vegan now..
I am not. I love all the foods. Yummy nice fresh made by a kind hand no tags, no paper instructions..
It is best to have a little place where we all tend to our own needs and forget this, "my house is on main street' bullshit. or I drink Starbucks coffee"
But hey, that is just me..my mom in me is coming out. The villager girl..snake killer..

One time I almost got bit by a black mamba and  my uncles came out after I ran home and told them there was one hidden under a rock by the barn. It was big and black. I must have been 4 or five years old.. Uncle George ran out and my dad and papou and the old ones papou Tran and Baba Sofia. They were of the old ways and were not as fluent in Greek but spoke still their language,  Macedonian.
It is an unwritten language passed down by the people, my great gran parents..by the time my uncles were old enough to kill bad snakes easily, they did not refer to Macedonian but only Greek and so did we. We can all speak it though..when I was a kid, we could not speak it in public and were shamed if we did.
heh! I do have a point..
be careful you are not falling in line with the new regime in order to glisten and shine..well some make it easy, others follow them and then the money flows in areas that can seem super shallow..
Be careful not to fall in line with the new regime..Who are you trying to follow anyhow?

I am not telling you to stop eating beyond meat burgers..yes I am! .Okay fine..I would eat one and be gracious..8 dollars for two processed pea powder patties which are  modified to look like meat via a process I have no idea  about and packed in plastic layered in two and covered with beautiful cardboard label.
" do you have beyond meat  burger in stock?" She asked me with her big boobied red revealing shirt too small for her large figuered self!
"no, sold out"
LOL

Paleo Vegan
Bullet MCT Oil

I mean we used to make  perfume with fractionated (MCT) coconut oil and now it is a  fat burner.

Eat a salad
make your own bread
touch your food with joy not regrets
such joys don't come easily
lest you forget
the sweat
the heat
some one got up early to get those for you
to sort and choose and clean the dirt off for you
and now you are depressed
you cry all the time
I rarely see you jest
Why are you so sad and mad and not glad

work on a farm one day and see how it refreshes your mind
cut up your own tomato
try one outside in the sun right juicy from the vine

facebook and twitter groups are not your friend..read more books rather than quotes..
None of them will care when you get your feelings hurt like Morganine did in The Mists of Avalon..a great read for the summer.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mists_of_Avalon
I love you and I love talking with you and hope the best for you with loads of money health and happiness 2018 and beyond..




No comments:

Post a Comment