Saturday, June 2, 2018

if we were on Jupiter we would be a pancake

Jupiter is all about giving and giving in astrology. He is big and he deals with very big issues.We should be grateful to jupiter more otherwise we would be lousy drags all day.
He brings loads of flowers and sunshine, hey you want rain, he'll see if he can talk to the big guy for you..saturn he is a little bit too intense for mere mortals..and yet and yet..our gas giants are there all along having protected us more than we can ever know..
and we pray to the gods and bow our heads and kneel in reverence when we are led this way and that.


Jupiter is here to say, hey babe, get up, and press your shoulders together and look high with your head because guess what?
More serotonin gets released when you do that..you end up happier because of a natural serotonin blast..do that 200 times a day ~it is the Jup way. learning for to change! I meant to make that grammar oops..

Things will get a little real in the next years, because our earth lives and breathes and she actually needs us as we need each other to survive. Be kind, make a change, love everyone the same, don't get too attached to ideas that hurt.recycle, jeez! Animals!
https://www.ted.com/talks/suzanne_simard_how_trees_talk_to_each_other/transcript?language=en

I have been taking a wee break from soaping and my inventory is getting dangerously low. It is an exciting time because of course I am building my ingredients and my prep work is what it is about..I am ready to make anything I want really.
I do not have to do anything strange..The old whore is strange enough for me. Still, that fougere is delightful! The clove, delicious!
When I am not making soap, I am thinking about the next thing I will make..it is so true, even now as I write this all I can do is review my ideas in my  head.
How about your ideas? What are your most cherished goals coming up?
My favorite things are, I love soap making, bread bake, all sorts of dirt play with herbs and I have a plethora of herbs growing as I dream of my most perfect rose garden..first things first though, clean up.
It is all about the breaking down to what is really there and that means be clean clear and calculating!
xx

(my notes to you and myself are mere ramblings, I love you!)




No comments:

Post a Comment