Wednesday, September 6, 2017

I hope you've enjoyed the full moon so far

Full Moon

Things build up during the full moon cycle which is right after the new moon cycle and that one was a solar eclipse and everything went from summer to fall..just like that!

Reality
Responsibility
Repeat
The full moon shines on how you are scraping by..how you stunningly at times glide through what might be tragic situations.
I feel that yes, as long as one intends and diligently makes dreams begin to become reality..there is the transition.  It is like passing from fire to metal and ice. In this case earth (Virgo) through mud and water. (Pisces)You respond how you respond to those things.

poise
grace
and always mindfully?

I hope..I know this, it is that  speaking your mind may be  the key to freedom and  I feel very free here and now..in this blog anyhow. :)


What do you think about this below?



One of my artist daughters is displaying her art at a  street fair in Detroit , Dally In The Alley..ha h ha

I made these for her, for the fun of it...

WILLOW WITCH ORGANIC PERFUME OIL



I am a willow witch or at the least I aim to be
willowy
always learning to bend
always l;earning to control where my roots will attach or how they will spread underneath all the unseen wilderness of expansion
am I nothing but a photon then taking millions of years to break free and realize 
yet again and again
I am part  of everything
I always have been


Dally In The Alley..:)

I do not dally I am afraid..when I am done, I am so done..I rest like a queen aught..to. Let the young ones do this for divine mother...
me me meeeee
willow witch of the not very north




No comments:

Post a Comment