Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Raven speak


"There is a raven that comes to the tree above my grape vine
we often speak to each other
he calls out to me and I to him
he knows me and  he chants my way as he perhaps warns me of evil men
or to say, hey I am so glad you came now I know you'll dig some thing up for me
now sing me a song  lady mine
 bring me fresh water
bring me your sweet time"






I love rose soap in winter. I love rose soap anytime actually. real rose. no department store fakeness!

I started this recipe on etsy and never had time to write about it. It is complex because I am complex.
I really have been  so busy and yet aromas and soap are never far from my mind. You are never far from my mind.
My thoughts are about you, your movements and your stride and how you almost float with grace and poise..
I love the way your hair smells when you hug me. I know you are in my mind when I can inhale your vetiver and rose.
Is there anything more simply adorable?
Nope!

I relished in the intriguing way the solar eclipse sent me, prodded me and as if a wind blew over me, under me and swept me in to a realm that while acquainted with, not realy privy to parts..yea..the world babies..money, making it and sharing the love from the top down..ah the top down..ha ha
Rules handed down by "experts" on the proper way to comply 100% and much used term lately in every memo..
Mark that little box and get on with your life is my conclusion. I don't know about you. Yes, they freak me out a little but every thing is about money as you as you walk out your nice big door.
The lunar eclipse came and exposed all of that..that is the common side of moon worship..every side is worthy of our time, yes?
 Yes but I want to make things and talk about it and make more things after that. That I how I plan my escape from the common. I linger on my plans, my secret plans to make something ridiculous and mind blowing. can I? Sometimes I feel like when I wash with a soap that explodes with a beautiful scent all over me, I feel over the moon with delight..the patchouli cacao soap makes me so happy at the moment. It is simply glorious to me..at the moment.

 Raven Speak

I hold it in a long as I can and it  just burst out..all the feelings I have kept on guard as I channel the rose in this way....
 a beautiful cabin in the mountains with trees all over the place and a long cedar and oak tree lined walk way to the main entrance which is lined with roses at every step wildly climbing over the natural arches of oak trees and stone fences. It feels like a tunnel of deeply musky and airy at the same time and as you step out you can breathe in its simple beauty.

 I have a black almost black  vetiver and I have the most exquisite oak moss like ever in my whole life and there will be a few drops of this organic cedarwood oil that takes me in to the Virginia mountains. The scent of trees fermenting in the top soil, the perfume of mist in the air mixed with sweet fir and tangy, hickory, and fruity paw paw.. it has its own smell, each forest does! Like when I lived near the beach in Costa Rica, the smell of ylang ylang on certain nights was like a drug!

This is the North and winter is coming..:) Raven Speak                                                                           Rose Vetiver Cedarwood Oakmoss Patchouli...incense notes.








No comments:

Post a Comment