Monday, September 4, 2017

peace contentment and knowledge

Labor day :)
In the olden days I would make a bunch of stuff and talk about it. I have no free time at this moment in  my life to ponder too much on too many complex notions I may have been brewing up through the year. Still..one or two..)))

Here and now is where I stream line my motivations and make really outstanding products that touch a heart..like you are showering and wondering how an ugly bar like this can send you off in imagination land where you become a new person instantly, thinking and sniffing, inhaling hard on the goodness..
sigh..as it should be..:)


Something smokey for our special time?
Something resinous and rare and a little creepy dahlings?

Let us intend!

dragons blood
more dragon
dragon's blood runs cold
dragon in my eyes
I leaped over the dragon's wings

lets us intend our final orange blossom journey
I have only a little bit left,,orange blossom white rose body cream..mmmmm

Let us intend our righteous power, our undeniable connection to something greater than words like hope
or
faith

mastery of our minds is beyond such silly notions
be in control of each idea
each thought
each "why"

Be a master of yourself before you look out there for someone to lead you.
It feels really good to be taken care of but that is fantasy..you must nurture you body and  your mind always and then always use pure essential oils and actualized your thoughts with each breath a little closer to peace, contentment and knowledge.









No comments:

Post a Comment