Monday, September 18, 2017

ideas and more Tatanka and Snake mounds

Tatanka and my snake mound. I love the way the word rolls off my toungue. Tatanka!
this is alfalfa and clover so I can nurish my mound for next spring..

she faces the snake and shows her rare beauty and says .."you live here too.."

there are so many bees here on this sweet autumn joy  sedum..bumble bees , honey bees, sweat bees..all loving this juicy treat..no one is fighting.


this is the snakes head and somehow a squash made its way in her head..

Respecting space and providing health to all and abundance to all..!


No, I will not dress up as a native american this Halloween. We all know what I am and pretending anything is otherwise.
Last year I made a joke when someone asked me what I am dressed as because you know, black dress, great hair..
I said, I am dressed as self confidence :)

Compared to most common men, I am. I know you are too.

Willow Witch is scary too..
she is kali and divine mother
and if you should swoon at her blue lotus feet too long
she may appear as as a snake slowly entering your true hearts mind
is that what you can want from her?
do you need the heart to be understood and then accepted as if "yea, I am am very good. I am doing good and feel really good..it must mean divine"
If each thought has power to make electrical impulses and spark in the brain and spark a thought and a memory.."think" what is and what can be and how you are the master...and, how it is happening right now and you are you and there is another you in there running the stuff you are not even aware of..the other you inside..yes, say hello and pull the strings that must be pulled.


take a deep breath, hold it in, exhale it and open the eye above your brow inside there where it hurts sometimes to address the demons, your  dug in deep thoughts, that reside
to unfold and allow to  unfurl hidden secret longings of which you may be too afraid of their onslaught..as if a dragon escaping from a rocky crevice..
take another breath hold it
breathe out
not everything is  about you
and always about me


No comments:

Post a Comment