Sunday, September 24, 2017

I saw you

In my dreams and in my mind I have visions what you are and who you are..In reality  sometimes and maybe even often, they fit:) to the truth, yes they do and you are super sexy, you do know that, don't you?
xx


Recently as always my life is so fast and tightly packed in things..work, clean life, family, oils...the grass. The tree they cut down and left it here, the fuks, :) Now I have to call them back to finish the job, that is the trick.
Sometimes having  a stronger physically, mate can be helpful. My husband was like that, where no one would try such measures..me, I expect and trust and smile and love and they think I am weak and they get to cut down my tree. I have been laughing about my naivete' all day. It was like that one time I was in Nicaragua and the taxi guy, in the middle of a two hour trip said I can get out or pay more money to get to the town..he smiled too. I gave him another $20!

Today I have  time to nurture the eleneetha in me and you..

Here is my menu at www.eleneetha.com

A great bar of soap, and a perfect after oil for just about anything you want.
That is how I have been training my business. It has to be. Great skin care is simple and should always as much as you can, be organic.

I want to make more money for sure so I can buy some of the oils I am reading about. I love petitgrain sur fleurs; Citrus aurantium var. amara (synonym of Citrus x aurantium L.)it means the leaves of  distilled with the flowers. It is expensive and so good with patchouli! I love it on a man with a bit lavender..mm

The oakmoss with rose soap is gone I think..maybe one left that I have tucked away for someone would would like it.

I did make a fabulous oil for that blend. I will post that and more this morning on the menu.

Rose, vetiver, oakmoss, patchouli and a drop cedar wood..deep and little dirty, a little bit.

It lingers, the rose gets all dirty and it reflects a mood that we should all have. The dry down should be sweet musk mixed with pheromones  of one's unique mixture and it is. Warm, smokey, confident and real.
Dirty Rose Perfume  Body Oil





No comments:

Post a Comment