Saturday, October 7, 2017

boil and bubble as my cauldron sputtles along

I am right now in the middle of a project distilling myrrh. I ordered a kilo and well, we might as well use it up. It grinds different than frankincense. It is softer and harder at the same time. Once ground up, it feels oily and even buttery.
First, know this, I am not even close to being close to being a great cook or distiller but I say, it is wonderful to try.
I try hard as we all might know. I make good food so how else could this go?

Myrrh. I want to tell you about it and I want you and me to experience what it is.
Resinous
very smokey at first
I almost thought it was too much you know?
As the steam built up I could see the drops of water coming down the glass tubing and allowed it to continue. It has been about 3 hours so far and we are no where near the end point. The water is thick and oily. I smelled it till 2 am on my hand..the left one, the one I try things on.
There is a bitterness to myrrh. that is what breaks down some of the hazy daizy days from our brain.
There is a softness which came later as the material broke down and became steam..a little sticky.

Myrrh, further more , is very calming. It brings a calm which makes one understand without having to proclaim anything. (by "one" I mean me))
I find myself wanting to speak but too tired to admonish ..lol

(some lady came in and gave me political cards so I can put the president in jail with her))

"please, no, you are not going to make me hate anyone" I thought, and took her card as to be polite and threw it away later.

I learned that phrase from a smart person. it stuck with me.

The witch says nothing until it is her time to speak, I will  get better at this.
Speak to your higher self, it never defeats you.
For sure the time will come when you will
you will,
myrrh is about moving forward
or so we say and  the time to cast is here right now and every day

you will speak what your heart says and delight to the highest realm of your realm
tell me this, what does your heart say?

the witch she has will
to cast ideas
to create  a platform for wisdom
survival
comfort
understanding
being quiet
eyes that weep, yes
they will  borough in to your heart and find your truth without words
the kinds of things that make a home where heartfelt and loyal love abides over the sorts of
testosterone raged vibes.

The time is near and nearer yet
the darkest night
the time when you face you shadow
love the dark one inside love the lighthearted  ideas you might always describe
smile at me more often
I hope you do
I am going to check on my brew...

Myrrh

smokey
resinous
buttery
leather
allure









No comments:

Post a Comment