Saturday, October 21, 2017

today I woke up got up and felt the spin of Earth

I knew it was going to  be a great day, right. Shake things up and all that, I thought to my self.

I have made some adjustments in my life since last we spoke.
Came to some conclusions.
Had to alter my plans slightly..
This is ongoing and always leads to a shake up. Like when Amazon bought Whole Foods. I stayed quiet because the whole thing is out of my hands.
"How is it?"
"How do you like it now?"

I can deal, what ever!
Who cares anyhow, right?
The red tape required for my compliance has been met with and...what ever!


It will be three years from now when I will leave that place. I think we should think about making eleneetha's a wider spread hot whore of a woman where is shall  radiate her wonderful scope of ideas  to all people on earth who enjoy luscious sultry heavenly suds..yes!!
Like our mother earth she will say,
"Plow in to my sudsy vulva
Enjoy the wondrous secret gifts I give."

This will be my mantra for a while and I hope it inspires you to buy more things and your words and ideas will flow easily though space and time to reach hungry many luxurious bodies and minds.

Have a wonderful day!









No comments:

Post a Comment