Monday, October 2, 2017

Samhain Casting fall and the big stuff

I will try to contain myself. I will try.
I am going through my mind to choose what products I will highlight this season.
Samhain is going to be awesome this year!
I am getting the fire pit ready each day but gathering wood and baby, I am going to light that thing!
It will smell up the neighborhood with holy water and frankincense sizzling (continuing to sizzle) while I dance naked around the fire chanting, "Oh me my  goddess with in, rise up and win me over :)rise up and spread your fire in every hungry cell, burn out any dark thoughts of fear and fail"


I have been distilling frankincense. I order it from a man in Yemen and he ships fast. @lubanfrankincensesupplier  DHL is expensive, yes  and  his selections of frankincense are wonderful. I say, I can't stop now!
I only got about 1 little of hydrosol out of 16 ounces of frankincense tears. Maybe I am using too much per cook? Nah!
I am calling it a cook because it really is a long time boiling and steaming and dripping and smelling wonderful silky notes of piny, churchy, holy like..crisp, peppery, deeply alluring...you tell me.
Hey, I was raised in the church. There were nice things about the rituals.


My hungry cells are yearning for your reality, your honesty and never could be jealous or vengeful. Those things bring only sadness and hurt feelings.They always do..see? You can escape and still observe them as wrong and never right.
Also, and they say this in every language, you are who you run with. Must be why I have you still loving me after all these years.

 I love you. I want to always please you and bring you smelly things so that I would rub your hands and your feet
I want to nurish you with words that fill your mind
I want to show you that being kind is being kind
always you  see, they are in your mind
what comes though your lips has weight
what comes from your heart has pain
from longing and desire
and feelings of things  you haven't even felt yet.
Throw them in the fire!


The Hojari frankincense tho..dude! I don't know, I am so in awe of distilling it is crazy.
I am right now cooking the last of the ground of (goo) of frankincense (crack). After hours of cooking, this material becomes like glass almost, like candy. It is crumbly and crackly and I have been dumping it in the fire pit where it will burn clean and with the wood and make me so happy you see?

Casting is casting, it is planning and thinking and quietude.














2 comments:

  1. you do always please me with the smelly things you create! looking forward to this! xo

    ReplyDelete