Monday, October 30, 2017

Pisces the rock star of today

Quiet stealthy and always always sees through your shit.

That is Pisces

You get a flighty Gemini Libra combo and you might have illusive, hard to get to person. It is better for them.
People say Libra is flighty or flip flops..yes, for which oil she loves more toady..for life things,  for life decisions like taking all her kids to Costa Rica to follow a foolish abuser..oops
that is me
People say, oh anastasia, "you have had such an exotic life". Yes because when you leave the safely of home, there are strangers and let me tell you this among the thousands of words and ideas I attempt to convey, nobody is gonna love you more than home, a good family friendship, not some stupid thing about dying races trying to retain their genes so hard..
There,  in the jungles, there were vagabonds and wife steelers ready to take over and it was The Americans and other ex pats who took over.
Most ex pat women came home with the kids and the men stayed with the mistress and drinking every night..and the penis..course

My mother raised me to make bread not drink in a bar every night ..oh wait, that is who made their bread every night, me! ha  ha
I walked home at 1 am and had to and it was breathtaking and hard..at night, it was scary.
I got to see humanity from a new perceptive and it changed me slowly in to a stronger person because after all my love and power of love and love love love of Shiva, Yogananda, I let it go and found that love is something altogether unnecessary in any of it. In fact, I say one must finally look at danger with disdain not some compliant drone pretending everything is okay.
You look at them and say, no, not me no way!

My sandals broke today and I walked in the rain and none of the expats who passed me by even stopped along the way
I walked in the dark fearing the ghosts but it could have been a big cat stalking me
I took it for granted every night
and then one day I called my mom
I told her everything
I told her how they were
how a local stole my best knife
it was so big almost a sword
In those lonely quiet moments
i listened
I sang
I sang songs to direct my brain
I passed the big house where some Hollywood guys lives

a big giant place with fences and bridges that they had to blow up a mountain so he could have it
They all fight to this day for water as there is not enough and the money crunchers, they wait they drink beer and they deliberate.









No comments:

Post a Comment