Sunday, October 1, 2017

"hello" chilly fall nights and new ideas for skin

I like stuff that helps my skin and makes me smell good. I know, I am making lemongrass soap and even using it. See, we can all change and love everything if we want to.
It is wonderful on the skin. So open your heart to lemon grass!
It has raspberry seeds..yummy..
https://www.eleneetha.com/listing/534500844/organic-lemongrass-raspberry-seed-and

I say, the old whore is brilliant this batch and if you get one, you will be washed with something freeking amazing. I sometimes cast that batch for a longer than usual time.
https://www.eleneetha.com/listing/58013653/old-whore-soap

Organic Vetiver Soap
One of my best batches ever.
https://www.eleneetha.com/listing/117925384/organic-vetiver-soap



Casting, collecting your thoughts and collecting the ingredients which form small yet profound realities..

Casting, spreading rumors not based on reality and only to promote yourself.

"Unknowingly" Casting To Manic Crazy people.."saying every thought" and then wondering why the wrong impressions about you.

Remember about this, every experience does make you smarter. so that you never should never have to engage on dangerous grounds and then cry if you're  hurt by the sharks or the manta rays that can dig up any crab beneath the sand.
(We are all  but food and sex..another little rant idea  right there :)
We are in an ocean of everything and you and me are but a smallish spec and where we all (Earth) are is a small blue dot in space filled with dark matter which holds us all.

Casting is now, it is developing higher skills which retain the thoughts which we mold in to realities.
Casting is being in a secret and hiding for a while. it is honing and it is becoming real. You are real, that is for sure. You are what you always wanted to be. right now. You should be proud of this.



(Fromm Walking Dead ideas)
Remember when father Gabriel said things about  Rick and tried to make him look like a dick in all of Alexandria and Michone had to knock him out because he was in a rant and all covered in blood from fight with the porch dick?
What was he thinking when engaging with the married woman? Dangerous waters my friends lead to facing real dangers.
Rick, he got it together and really got sick and tired of having to constantly bow down to old standards. he chose to be who he is.
I am not Rick and the zombies are in my own head.
by the way, the smartest fish live by hiding and planning their activities..
I know I have been watching a great show about sharks on Netflix!




No comments:

Post a Comment