Monday, December 4, 2017

I am making more balms now and here we are Mercury Retrograde


Re think
Re Do
Accidents on a minor level..broken glass, broken plans..chill out and take a bath!
Everything is better when you are clean and cozy!
Balm slowly warming on your clean damp skin and mixing with your personal musk..mmmm

Balm Gele' Skin Food....

You think it is just about melting some wax, adding oil and there you are, done. It is not that easy and sometimes the essential oils require a little more care. You cannot just add them too soon because they will evaporate fast. I have done a good job here.
silver fir gele'




I am very excited because I bought some lemon 5x!
I know it is not organic lemon but it is so strong and so lemony and so refreshing I had to buy 16 ounces.
There is a special set you can but from the menu on etsy and the cream is fantastic with lemon and a little vanilla and deliciously prepared shea butter.

shea butter (3cayg)
jojoba
avocado oil
marula oil
lemon 5x
vanilla infusion in coconut oil
5x lemon set

I bought enough rose hydrosol to make the spray toner with it and I am very happy.


I am fixing to make some new sprays too!
Good times.
Re Think
Re Do
Remind
Regrets?
Nope!






No comments:

Post a Comment