Saturday, December 23, 2017

lessons and more endurance saturn (the past) capricorn (your worth)

My wrath can be fierce.it is true.
Not only do I come from a heavy boxing and martial arts background if you will, I am like a sword with words. I can see cruelty from a mile because I lived it. Beyond what you could imagine. Unless you have seen "midnight" a story https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_(Doctor_Who)by doctor who series..that would describe my life with that guy..wow..You know what is funny?
My mom, she told me, she tried to change my mind and I would not listen,  so loved up I was.
hahahhaaa she was like, "tashi, no, he is a bad  bad boy for you, stay home, be safe"
You can't stay home and not rot..safety is boring, at least I thought so. Now you can't get me to leave my home!
And I got to live beyond what is normal, in the jungle in the mountains always in nature and living a dream soap making life..ah..when people say it could have been so good", mmm so so  good..right? I got to make my own coconut oil from coconuts I collected and ylang ylang I grew and it was great, except.. for... the underlying insidious thoughts that molded us slowly, and with malicious intent.
I almost did not make it out. My kids too. maybe we are still effected. It is what it is. I know that I am somber and must review my thoughts.


"but they are sapphire waterfalls!"
Those were my thoughts then. "everyone should have a chance to change and learn and be good."
:)
They should babes, but belief systems get in the way and they hate instead..until some one good is dead and there is nothing more you can do to them to feel good about yourself under god.

Saturn in Capricorn

I will stay quiet and give people a chance to get it together. I have my limits.
"but you are so sweet!"
They say that about me.
I am not sweet by any means honies. I am fierce and I will not have bad memories spoil  my life or allow myself to be indignant or too proud to just "forgive!"
What ever you are mad about, let it go..seriously, life is too short. That is why there is a saying about it. Keep you boundaries too, I mean of course!

I know I babble on and on.. I know that sometimes you might not even care about what I say here. I know that and I hope I have made you cry maybe one time and laugh many times.
Cry and remember what you came here for and what you brought. Have you lost some things along the way?
Was all this pride you are so fond of worth it? Are you happier now or ever?
Last year, were you happy? Are you doing what you love and love it while you do it? Is you life marred with mean people who could never understand what it is like to be a hostage of ideas to the point of fear and loathing?
Do you stretch or mediate? Do you at least cut your toe nails?



No comments:

Post a Comment