Monday, December 11, 2017

in mercury we trust mercury retro news and views

Remember the heiress lady I served for a week in costa rica  that was a coke head  who came to the hotel with her costa rican boy?

 I did today because we were talking about our dishes and why people loved my food so much then. That boy she was with gave me looks like she is a jerk and we all knew..he was there for money, which she may not have given to him because she had the big talk. I wonder if he killed her?
Ah the resort hotel business!
My only bad review was from her. she said the food was padestrian at best..ha ha ha
see what had happened was, :), I cooked all day to present dinner at the hotel, at six..We had fresh everything because we grew the food right there. There  was an intern there who came to study gardening in the jungle and I got to cook her goods. It was one of my best memories..The plates I produced were delicious, fresh and unique..I had to make many things from scratch, breads, rolls, salads that blew your mind, even before the cocaine..ha hahaaaa
anyhow, at 4 pm all high on cocaine because she carried around a device that she inhaled right out of..yup..she saw me making stuff and wanted to eat and knew she could not and wanted a "plate" saved for 4 am when she eats..she took a plate and it sat there untouched for 12 hours in the jungle..
That was so crazy!
One gal took ecstasy and was so sweet all that night and in the morning when she was paying to leave, she was a jerk..ah, drugs..so fun right?
The cook, she leaves all that behind and goes home. I loved being a cook there. I made some fine ass dishes, "yo, Thomas Keller!"

I walked to work and to  home all the time.

 Funny, it was in the middle of nowhere and I could walk home because such peaceful natives of the land live there. We became close. We all knew each other.
I love the feeling that no one is going to take my warm bed anytime soon or that I will not have water. Or, kill me walking home.
I am not the adventurous type, all the things I have done in the act of surviving my lot, my creation my attachments and my mistakes that led to my final artistic expressions right now, must be reviewed.

I am emotional to the extreme having lived in violence from men my whole life. having fought back against their strength..I could kick better then I suppose..one of my things I love so much in all of this, is, that my ideas never stop, do they. I love my growth in aromatherapy, I love it, I love oils so much!


When I tell you about all of my life's adventures, aromatherapy, oils, flavors, balance, taste, classic, review, strain, cool, do not speak, say you are sorry. Is it money you want more of?

"I am sorry". it always works, always..

"just because you are right, you don't have a divine right to be mean!"

Word


Mercury retrograde and how our mind remembers words said to us, horrid words running out of our mouths like water..words..I love them!

Water flows, forgives, fears, deeply fathoms easily, assuring,  and is all of life. Drink water!

Nothing is exactly as you think it was anyway, is it? There must be the goodness that developes and the trust and acceptance of one's self must must must come with back up, doings daily and thoughtfulness, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment