Sunday, December 31, 2017

bye then 2017 Hello Saturn strength, saturn reality, saturn humble bastards hello 2018

So you gave up being a renunciate and now you're eating meat again, wow, don't you know meat and animal flesh is the root of all evil?"
"I thought money is the root of all evil?"
"that too, to be truly happy, you have to be pure of heart and work really hard."
Hmn
Sounds like a dirty lie we tell ourselves I thought to myself.

"I love money, money loves me!"

Renunciate not, my friends!

Mediate, yes!
close your eyes and look in to the void..the dark matter which carries you
if you do that for ten minutes your brain begins to spark and it is wonderful..

I tried it you know,  the renunciate devote life, I need devotion because I was raised to be devout and to not please the devil.
I hated it when my mom would say it.
"let us go to church in order to not please the devil." you stand a little bit prouder when you don't please that guy for sure.

Fuking cave men we are, really!


I wonder why if money is the root of all evil, why the churches are built like castles. and how to be a part you pay every sunday as the pass a tray to keep up the castle and then they go and pray and sing in  some places..it is nice man..nice people go there because they want to cherish a happy moment and ask god to shine on them. He should anyhow if he is him. So many in some of the castles too. Do they really know each other because they would be better drivers if they did.
He should shine on all self aware creatures and stop with the hell business. He should rain the gold (money)as he does to keep us alive.  He does not need a  monk or a a deacon or a saint. Either he is real or he ain't, all I know is that , this needs to be said...

All the sunshine on every head, that is my way!

Don't worry, I won't make this a rant about religion :)


The next thing is that this whole winter of 20187000, is about having fixed or fixing.
Remember when I said about a path full of broken leads?

Tt is time to smooth out your path just like the rings of saturn. Some are really small smooth particles and some of the rings are boulders as big as cities..Saturn is so big that its gravity does so effect us and where it located does effect us. Our water, our cold cold temps..the winter blues, when we can ponder on the saddest things and it works us up.
say sorry
say sorry
say sorry all day and know this it is a perfect way to open the dialog..towards non conflict. This means real communication on expectations and a sort of new dictatorship in areas of work and big retail business.
When everything is clear to us we do not have to remember what we said. I like transparency like this.and it can it get to be a little toxic?
Remember what happened when Uranus was in Aries last time? Hitler, that is what!
The good thing here is that Saturn is in Capricorn and will hold a little more control. You will see the division in more and more outlets where we are almost herded like cattle, first going for the food and then being trapped while eating it!


Focus on what is real and don't be a cunt for sure because even if the strong survive, you and me, we must be held accountable ..I will definitely focus on my business of what I make buy my hands and who I am.

Saturn in Capricorn is big..it is a change in many attitudes, you see it all over the place.
You have a big divide because Uranus in Aries is at an angle which will charge us big time in how we make money.
I know it is true because there is always enough for me and you always.

Look at Iran at this very moment because the students are done with the dictatorship.
Can you imagine being in such violence to fight for what is true and not what ancient texts dictate?
I can in a way.. being in a cult for so long.
Saturn is my focus now for a while and while the archetype is seriously strong in our human experience..saturn is aging, being more alone, kids growing up and leaving and being a third stage of your human alive awareness.
Then you will become dust again and in millions of years that dust which feeds a plant, grass, birds or the sun goes red giant and eats us up  to be squeezed in to a diamond hot ball..

we become something else at the same time never being







No comments:

Post a Comment