Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Just before the year ends we give a thank you and put out hormones which attract a mate to keep us warm in winter when the snows are deep

Measuring your goodness at the end of the day is an interesting  side theme in our lives.
How many people treasure you is a nice thing to live by if they do indeed treasure you.
Maybe they tolerate you , that would suck!

Christmas is come and gone friends. It is time to really rejoice at the new year ahead (the boons, new customers, all the still here  loyal customers, lovely ladies and men who love my work, my mom, tonie, the boys too, my girls, , my sarah, my emmi and my emily rose my vallie too))and for me, that is what I have leaned to understand fully and gratefully. To always bring the good in and not push away the goodness..
It is big..


I am taking a week off from soap making. After that I will make some nice things.
I want to make a blood orange soap with black pepper and then I will put bergamot and a drop or two palmarosa..not too much. I want it to be smooth and hard  like a good man.

I have a stunningly beautiful grapefruit too. This will become jasmine infused for a future creamy, super charged,  soap..
Jasmine is about sex and the chakra that attracts the wonderment of ones juices and how the connect to others.yes indeed.
Some people find Jasmin horrid and sickening. yes, sex can be dirty..

Open your heart and ponder on your fertile garden. Somewhere which needs nurture and clean water. Drink some..the light shines now on areas unknown to you..ohh...
Creativity stirring you to move and say things shame prevents you from saying
doing things which will enhance the future you tomorrow and the next year
not deplete because of anxiety and worry
not destroy because of hastily spoken words
suck it all in and change it before you spew out more broken footpaths for yourself
and then you might.. you cry that you are alone and no one loves you enough..be alone, own it because it is here and now..


We have Netflix, I mean we are never alone alone..


Jasmine attracts things, money, wealth and mental pictures of comfort, clean life where happiness is easy, movement is rich and light carrying us to new heights and down lows of others' reflections of themselves..
I told you it is big

Jasmine which attracts
Grapefruit to sparkle
sandalwood to mellow
patchouli to hold




No comments:

Post a Comment