Friday, September 14, 2018

THREE PLANETS IN SCORPIO and you wanted was hearts and smile faces

It get real and things get said. The scorpio effect is being driven by his or her past behaviors. It is not for just all scorpios in astrology. It is the scorpio effect that we are all having.

It is the "how dare you!" effect. Indeed, how dare all of us? Because we crave the perfection we so are driven to produce so we can increase our serotonin levels and be more better than the last time, we drive ourselves to hurt others by words and actions. Or..you have the head in the sand somehow thinking no one will notice if you do this or that or deny something that is true when deep inside and way on the outside, we all know you know that we know and no words need said!
Scorpio is death, broken establishments and broken hearts. It is digestive anxiety and changing the food you eat. It is that your tolerance for intrigue is gone sour. You are grown up now.
It is the ultimate form of compassion that can come from your heart.
The ultimate loyalty you can give..
I know that you have a few kinks first..fix it, be the master.

For me, my beloved whole foods is gone..I know, I know, I cry about it enough. When they say culture, I am all the culture and more and now, that is also unnecessary. Like I said, social media drives vitamins and body care. One voice in one whole foods won't even make a dent in that..not a scrape even! There are few and far in between of what we are. That is totally okay with me because I know who I am and what I want. No, it is not to give up men and become a lesbian, but, if I want to I will!
Ha ha

My path is before me. I am awake and aware and I am not afraid..

"how dare you?"
"I do dare sir, I do dare and can look at you and see right through..ooooooooo"




No comments:

Post a Comment