Saturday, September 29, 2018

curing and curing yourself more on soapmaking aromatherapy for the season and astrology notes

People who speak about their diet and nothing else..well, we all do and we all have. I always look better when I do not speak about how I lost weight and how I do it. I mostly stopped making bread and mostly stopped eating baguettes..mmmm

There have been many events in my life as always and it seems when I hurt for others I make better products. When I cry for the truth I make better products. When I deeply yearn for true happiness for all souls, I really make good things. It is like my brain soothes in this way. I am so grateful that my love spreads to all who use my creations. It is my very much intention to make soap and cream that makes us ponder and perhaps enjoy a wonderful feeling we cannot describe yet it travels like syrup all over us and we flush with joy!

That said, someone gave me a bad review. I am okay! Some things show up and something wonky can and will happen. I was really hurt and surprised again that someone would be unhappy with oils in such a way.
The dank old whore was dank though..that one batch was odd because I added powdered vanilla and the whore hated it! I love her, my chypre' love! That Old Whore!
I replied to their review and offered credit. They did not even respond to that so I must conclude that they are out for a troll..ha ) I hope not because it does stain our business and our art so that companies like young living who still make millions feeding lemon oil  to overweight housewives recovering from things ( too mean?) I see it all day and until you get a real taste of real humans shopping at the health store, you can really never know what we go through.  whaaaaaaa..ha ha I can handle anyone except for that one lady who yelled at me because I told her boy not to play with the glasses ha
She freaked and you could hear her yelling across the street at Burger King, inside.. about "my boy this and I told him to play with those.."
Shut up, you didn't, you stood there like a cow while he ran around my place and people were trying to get around him while you were smelling body washes
"oh, love, I am sorry, I said to the boy. "Did I hurt your feelings?"
"no", he said smiling at me..so cute!
No, she still yelled and yelled and then her sister came and they both yelled at the manager..it was ugly..good thing I went and hid in the bathroom so that I would not be like Rick in the walking dead and snap and then bammm, no more yelling. No more job, no more great discount on all the things I love. Organic and clean, hopefully.

I get this really nice raw organic cocoa butter that melts like, I do not know..sauce, so smooth, velvety and clean with a hint of bitterness.
Shed the bitterness.

Yesterday, someone glanced near me  to say hello and I could smell that perfume on my clothing and it made me  very anxious and because I do not use any synthetic products, I really had a reaction. My adrenalin kicked in and it was very dramatic. I wondered how that man,  how he can do that to the rest of the  family! His new wife must be a little repulsed. He took me outside to meet her. Lovely! So shy because new country and she speaks perfect English. One of my cousins wears that horrid metallic scent. It is like little knives going through your brain and spiking neurons like little fishes..

I wonder why he wears that? I wonder why he has not considered clary sage on its own even?  I mean he is vegan and he wears fake perfume! What! Try Clary sage!
It mixes nicely with a man's musk. Add the patchouli and lavender and then, well, you know me, I love flowers and all that comes with their joys.

I am looking ten years ahead in my mind now..
I am wondering when The One Minded Earth will finally come to its senses and be a one planet not all this border nonsense..I am appreciating Saturn in Capricorn along with Pluto and lovely Uranus in Taurus showing us that order is really important in our very complex world.

Be mindful of the strain saturn can bring Be aware that Pluto is secretting plotting your success and happiness..touch everything, do not hide.

Be a grown up now and put some of the toys away
they cost you.

Clean up after yourself and do not skimp on this.
The importance of basking in your own sunshine can only happen if you clean up. Disorder is hidden from view but it still exists and fine take your selfies..funny bunnies!

I made a cocoa butter soap with so much patchouli and rose but no vanilla. It is glorious. Here are my ingredients.



Organic cocoa butter raw
organic cold pressed coconut oil
organic olive oil
patchouli oil
cacao absolute
three rose absolutes
bulgarian
rose de mai
Moroccan

It is about realizing that things are not as bad as you think. You think too much because you are chasing the day in order to chase the money and in order to drive on the king's road and now he is crying because he was a drunken fool at a dance party 35 years ago with no restrains and now..the muck has reached to the top  of the pot and the witches they are good and bad all with their straining devices skimming as much of the muck as they can so they can proclaim to be the biggest muckers...

Women have been raped for thousands of years..thank you for noticing.







No comments:

Post a Comment