Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Full Moon In October Happy Birthday Scorpio

The nights are getting long and cold and it is the best time in your life to begin forgiving and  to mend some burned bridges.
Or not. You can keep on hating and freaking out and trolling because of course your opinion matters.
Know this, when people have to manage a convo by not engaging in any debate with you, then it is no fun and you should really re think your thoughts before putting them all out there. Some can turn on you for life for saying a dumb thing one time. You can turn on your self nightly when you remember it.

lol

There are many planets in Scorpio and it counts.
There is a full moon aspect in Taurus and it counts..
It is about how much and how long and if it is real do you love me?


It is about paying the piper and it is about not being so ego bound and you,  not saying you are sorry and then making up a new lie to cover your ass about the last time you  were a jerk. You must not remain in a state of constant indignation and the entitlement to be offended as if..




Scorpios, yea! \They give it all
They are strong
challenging
cheering some underdog
but when it rains and you are cold and it is late, you can count on them to show
compassion'listen
warm heart
they store the love hidden to give it up hard..do not be fooled that  it is not unconditional.
They see all and know what you are thinking.
ha ha
not really


I think this is a hard one for Aries what with having to shift his nature. he could be a player where his games are outdated and worthless because his word is never that keen or ~ or his a a master tradesman who has real pride in his work and knows how to delegate.
Is he happy at home? I am going to say,"no" because I see his pain on his face and he may  never have changed at how he reacts to other's ideas.
he wants attention and romance when he is so pushy and overreacts in the mean while.
he wants honesty and then you tell him and he freaks out so now you know, how to weave a secret life with out an opinion or  judgement or worse violence..from a greedy goat..It can go another way.

Allow yourself to grow and learn and learn and be open to yes, liberal even! LOL


Why am I talking about Aries when there is so much Scorpio going on?
Scorpio and Aries are ruled by Mars...plus when Scorpio learns he is ruled by Uranus a higher octave of Mars in Astrology.
These are ideas passed down by scholars of myth and civilizations and humanity..in astrology we give it a meaning.
I love it.

Taurus..be aware of people who claim to be with you and then all of a sudden they ghost you..
I know this because, people!

Gemini, dude, I am so sorry but there is no middle with you is there?
Forgiveness is divine and get with 2020 soon to be..be the future..too pretty!


All The Scorpion factor during this full moon brings out money values as well as embarking on a sacred venture. I think Scorpio here can mean being able to invest and delegate finances to a substantial place..it is not from selling young living okay! I am talking real big..



Remember this and I will go and do some cleaning so I can make more stuff today..know this..The ego factor is like,

 "oh, I am mad always mad at mad mad, angry, I hate, I obsess, I drink too much and text, I eat to much and flood the gates, a really strange way to escape I clean and clean myself until I bleed always planning what I need out of  my own greed and desire to achieve more than just a daily, what should I wear, yoga pants or a dress?'










No comments:

Post a Comment