Friday, October 12, 2018

the menu soap and other ideas flowing

The dot com eleneetha does not work. There is probably a money thing I have to pay to re new it but I can not find the link to do it.  Course lately I never have any leisure time to look up even more important tasks on the computer.
I am so busy and maybe it is time to employ someone to help label and wrap.  I have a system and it has to be someone amazing and clean handed no tobacco, super smart and funny and enjoys cooking and me.
:)
It cannot be someone from my job because our lives are so wrapped up in that place and it should be done when you come to the soapy shop. I try. I talk about it with you and my loved ones and then I think about it and then I leave it where it belongs.
It is nice to have a double life as I was once accused of many moons ago, by fuks who were too smart for their own good and only chose a moral political stance based on their whiteness and how they were supreme creatures here on earth.
Know anyone like that?
I know people like that for sure and when you broach any subject or any idea, they automatically rush to say what is best in this or that and then the chaos..

A totally devoted rabi is like praying wholeheartedly at the west wall and a guy on vacation goes up to him and asks, "what are you praying for in your symbolic chanting?"
"oh you know, world peace, wealth and health to all, god's true love for ALL.."
"so how is that going?"
"IT IS LIKE TALKING TO A WALL"
LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment