Wednesday, October 31, 2018

sun venus sunshine haze and good things







Hello, it is me from early in the morning in on a rainy fall day in southern michigan USA..
There are nice sun venus vibes for the big candy day where everyone dresses up and acknowledges the dark side of dreams and nightmares.
"this isn't real"
"it is all just a dream and money is not real.."

It is real babes, real enough and Jupiter on the latter side of Scorpio teaches us that our money is being spent and we must divide where it goes. New coat? Winter boots? New jeans that make your behind look nice?
More soap? I need the good stuff babies, the good stuff.
I put so much oil in my soap that they come out a little sticky and not all that decorative. What do you want? Would you love to smell nice? To look nice? To say nice things?
All that.

My orders are a little more relaxed..like, I could relax about anything! I am trying to calm down and no, they do not need to go out the same day the order is placed. I do one order at a time so I can think on that person and what they would like. I sing to them as I pack, I lecture to myself I listen to beautiful words as I prepare..sometimes just a little lovely song. One thing at a time is best though. No matter what do not rush right now. Take a moment to think things through.

Back to what I wanted to tell you though..is that I do love and think of  you you you..ooooohhhhhhhheeheeeheeeeeeeeeeeee


Venus Sunshine Haze Body Butter
4 ounces shea butter
2 ounces avocado oil
a dab of rose hip and argan (optional)
Vanilla co2
vanilla infusion
neroli
lemon oil








No comments:

Post a Comment