Sunday, October 7, 2018

think like a chicken yes the posts are heavy, it is saturn pluto man



In a good way!
Eat the best seeds and gather your eggs until they become chickens too because otherwise the eggs crack and then you either cry and end in despair or carry on and try again and again.
Be a hen and look after what you need to do next. Keep an eye on your babies. (saturn/pluto)
Be serine and forgive the past.

"I am so sorry you are not the man woman child brother sister friend I planed and wanted you to be."

Control freak much?  (saturn/pluto)
Forgiveness is still divine and spreading your time too thin makes for too many chances for trouble and scattered hateful thoughts.

These ideas you bestow upon yourself are in a way just as self destructive as all the things you are so proud to hate on.

I am sorry you are not the man woman child husband wife lover friend I wanted you to be/"

Say it! Free yourself from feeling so much separation hate that you are become high gravity and rather than being drawn to higher purpose, you attract every dirty piece of debris. I am speaking metaphorically, of course.

Saturn Pluto is about not being a cunt,
it is about not being able to hold from being a cunt,
it is about revenge and mass hysteria,
it is about the dirty truth and the dirtier lies you shield your self from,
it is about knowing deep inside there is no one you can count on but maybe one, maybe two people,
it is about a swarm of wasps hunting for a new warm space to build their kingdom.
They must be tended to.

Does that word bother you? I know, it is one of the words we have bestowed on women who are too mouthy, screamy, aggressive and  so on..today however, we are more fluid and men can be cunts. Look at the way they  carry on and fight so hard for their positions. silly bunnies..what do they think, that Earth belongs to them? Ha ha ha ha many have mistaken this idea and created a kingdom on a little tiny blue rock in the vast vast real kingdom..They all died..lol


I am the bubble and  we are the waves in a  vast vast ocean..I would rather be in a calm lagoon than the northshore..wait, let me think on that!

I love you
I am sorry
please forgive me
you look wonderful
thank you (saturn pluto)














No comments:

Post a Comment