Wednesday, October 10, 2018

pluto moon and more stabbings of poignant thoughts Use Pluto to re enforce love thoughts



Avoid..Plutonian resentments gone to rotten like a dead creature dragging all its filth and still dangerous..if zombies were real, pluto would rule them and Saturn would be right there saying, "well, I told you so"
Zombies are your dead thoughts trying to live. Those are more scary than anything Greg Nicotero can make for us..truth!

yelling
jealous secrets
secret money habits
secret ideas on your computer
unhappy morbid thoughts
anger turns to violence
anger turns to insidious revenge tactics
automatic modes of insults and rage
sadness
loneliness
death
decay


Being together should be like this and with the moon in Libra and Pluto in Capricorn, well, let us review some thoughts then, yea?

Libra Pluto Best Practices

I love you so much
I respect you
I care about what you say to me
I do not dwell on past mistakes
I am loyal to you
I love our transparent honesty together
I am proud of you
I trust you
You are beautiful
I feel safe with you
I want only you
You make me happy


Sometimes when I read my past posts I feel like I need to come back and say sorry for all the bad writing.LOL
Look, I do not have an editor here so bare, not bear, with me.
Check out some of the specials on my fall menu which is looking mighty fine, mighty fine.
I made a splendid sage soap in two forms. It is absolutely mesmerizing and I cannot gush more about it until I take pictures.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/eleneetha?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Fall is my favorite and most rewarding soap making time of year. The temps are perfect and i have plenty of big bottles of oils.

I made a sweet lavender cream soap with vanilla and ylang ylang. Delicious of you like sweet floral scents. I call soap creamy because the vanilla with lavender never fail together. Transformed like really good lovers or friends coming together.







No comments:

Post a Comment