Monday, December 17, 2018

how long did that last Moon Uranus








My lovely Tonie must be laughing at me because she knows me too well! LOL
Right now we are on a break because we both have too many life obligations with family and such and yet I know she is with me as I am with her. I love you my cosmic wife!
I have a few friends that have been with me for years now. People who are tight with me even though we have never met physically. I could name a handful honestly..it is all so good.
I am telling you this because I want you to know how high minded the company I keep and how smart too they are..she is, we are.

Moon Uranus today brings dirty secrets out and about in the family and I wonder if it is better not to know somethings.:) about family.
I will speak my mind, make no mistake.
I will not however, show up at my kids house causing drama and chaos.
I never will.

I am back on etsy for a very tight little menu.
So conceived because of the time constraints I am forced to abide by.
Also I think there is magic in "8"
Eight listings, perfect.
( I know that it is hard to for me to stay within that range because I am already scheming about the next soap..mmm, the next one..it will be olive oil again and I will not add laurel berry oil. Only olive. I only wish I had pits so I could make it super rustic. sigh..

I hope your week goes great with loads of good luck
do a wonderful  job and do't be a lazy fuk
nuck nuck nuck

eleneetha.etsy.com




No comments:

Post a Comment