Sunday, December 2, 2018

a bit of astro reflection olive oil soap and the menu

You know, I did bitch and struggle with the etsy thing and at the end of the day, it is what it is. I have to say this and I will finally let it go, the few that are loyal to my soap stayed, responded and we chatted about what is going on. Thank you. I honestly want you to know how happy and glad you make me feel when I get the heart warming letters for and from our soap land of women and men.








Aleppo
I am not going to rant about the history of olive oil soap
I only know that it is the oil to turn to for just about everything. No soap and no salad without olive oil.
I will take all of it. Unfiltered is my favorite. I love the grit at the bottom of the bottle and it scrubs your skin so nicely.
My Tonie has been vibing me with olive oil soap. She nudges and gets excited about things. I love that. She wants olive oil everything and I am the woman to make stuff for her. even though, she makes her rare amazingness..anyhow..soap is my thing. You can make your creams and your oil blends, that is easy..soap is totally my thing. I have it down.
I decided to make an olive oil soap. I made aleppo. I bought some laurel berry oil and made a nice big batch.
Oh yea, I did. It had been years since I made olive oil soap. The scent haunted me during the ninety minutes we had together while this oil emulsified and made soap cream. I gently cooked it constantly stirring. I added the laurel berry oil and stirred and stirred.
I did not want a rubbery gel phase because it makes for like a weird layered look in the soaps. Almost dirty and since we have no heat factor and pressing factors, I opted for the gentle cook. It was lovely and sweet creamy the whole way, as I wish all of our lives to be from here on..
I let it be for two days and then cut it. It was really hard to cut as most of the water had evaporated already. I left it chunky with no trimming. It smells really good and I know I am supposed to wait for some strange reason, so I will wait. I tried  a sliver  to see if it lathers..it does. It also feels like silk. It'll be very exciting to see it aging and final rewards, it will. I would even shampoo my hair with it. We will see..I mean, then you need the vinegar rinse and all that!

yesterday I fell on my head :) and I regained my vision and ability to speak Russian! Ha ha !
Backwards of the couch! It was silly, I will take arnica don't worry
I was pulling a plant and my hand slipped and there I went too far on the edge of the  ottoman and before I knew it, on the floor..no one was there and as I realized I had lost control I smiled
never having expected such unexpected ripple in the pond
those are times a fluffy carpet would have been nice..


1 comment:

  1. Natural olive oil soap has been the most preferred soap for centuries due to its magnificent moisturizing and cleaning properties. Its intensive vitamin E and antioxidant properties nourish the skin and antiaging effects has become a myth. Olive oil is vitamin E rich, which restorates, nourishes and improves elasticity of skin. For this reason, it has been very special for centuries and still maintains its special place. https://www.naturalturkishsoap.com/product/natural-olive-oil-soap/

    ReplyDelete