Sunday, December 9, 2018

they feel they can wait for you to change scorpio venus and mercury intrigue

If only they give you enough love and then we will see what you want and what they want will be really good, really, really good..and the same..
ha ha ha ha

That is a form of abuse so do not manipulate me or them  by saying you have done all these things and now I should behave or believe differently..?
dang man, people, who raised them, animals?
ha haha
I I were a Karamazov I would be Demitri, lol!

He could see how vile man is when given opportunities to be so.

nuff said..except for...

Venus in scorpio, late scorpio, when we finish some things and when we look at who and what we love.
 anxiety, jealousy and constant innuendos that that may bind together uncomfortable areas in the life..
there are remnants of the mercury retrograde all over the place because always the third one of the year goes more intense and let us say that humans have reached their grace limits and gong berzerker freaking out.
Don't freak out. Get your own life in order and no crazy sex with strangers, goll!
Also..:)
goddamit leave me the fuk alone with your shallow little problems and then bug ne on messenger about how you are good now, you have Jesus and you'd like to come over and brainstorm about that..Jesus huh? Have your lords, I am okay..I have had all the lords I can take honestly and one other thing, (I already turned it personal so I will spill)..
Do not pretend you are my friend and the pour you trauma on me. I am a fulfilled busy woman with no time for outside drama in my life, and especially about something you can easily live and love by. Also, do not compete with me..I will not compete. Take your crown and carry it like it matters. Let us see who sleeps better. I hope you do..I release you!
(me, always with crazy stalker types, yea?)

These are mundane  little traps we set for one another. Be the woman who can see from ten feet high
who perceives danger and knows where to hide
who can glide though task as if a surgeon or a spy
who can smile and tame the raging replies
do not cry
this is the perfect time to climb in to your shell and reply to your own mind
motivations rise
your heart fervent with joy and laughter
no expectations or rendezvous  everything warm grateful

2 comments:

  1. Thank you once again. I'm happy to know that you are still wonderfully creating! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be the woman who can see from ten feet high- i'm gonna tattoo this on my arm tx

    ReplyDelete