Friday, December 7, 2018

oh how sagittarius can get misled

One thing is for sure mayhap everyone friends not just Sagittarius, there is something you and we should know..nothing is real and everything is more
nothing is death and everything is always dying, breaking down and forever transforming until the red giant becomes and dwarf and maybe by a stroke of a luck, a giant star collides with our star and the whole things reforms once again..
I am in love with that aspect of my spiritual life. I am in tune with my mind and what is real. I do get angry and yes, I do squeal like a stuck pig when you try to murder me.

Remember that  the sag stuff is really good for higher learning and reflecting on our universe. The thing I see, because I am more, see? I see that there is lingering resentment that will eat you up no matter if you are right or not..it doesn't matter..anxiety about not getting what you want is just that poison which is enough to kill a few cells here and there. It adds up. Your pride and arrogant social qualms don't matter one dime
one moment of your valuable time..when you sit there and charge your own regrets towards blame
when you cry your own fails to shame on someone who has no name..you are angry though..just the same..
project now with me how you must care
to bear the light which is already there
be reflective of prosperity
where all of our children feel safe and loved with joyous confidence and integrity. no fear, just transparency and respect of each other and our flaws and our unique special colors.




2 comments: