Friday, December 21, 2018

Merry christmas baby and happy new year too saturn in capricorn and three panets at pisces




Yes three..mars in Pisces is extreme and Neptune there makes things shady and I will say with Chiron, the news can get extreme. There is so much going on and I will also say, I worry for world leaders right now especially ours. It may seem like that guy is on a roll to self destruction or at least that is what the fake news tells us.
I wonder if anyone posting on Facebook, including myself  has any clue how government actually works. The one guy is not the one guy. I know that much and I can say I am excited about the new awareness our kids have. Like it or not, our culture and our civilization is changing and yes, sexuality has changed. Government will change.
It is evolution. I don't mind. Things are more fair now than they were even twenty years ago. Pot is legal now folks, you don't have to hide anymore..who whooo..lol
By 2020 women will be paid just like men..as it should be puta! As it should always have been.

Neptune in pisces is exalted and one must ponder at the creativity and utter skills this energy has brought. Especially for pisces. They are tying loose ends and each time they touch something, they know, if it is a keeper or is is clutter..we love our knick, knacks  I know, but neptune is about soft colors, respect for the shade and turquoise and gold melded in to a rust where iron being the last thing a star is left with explodes in to new dust..we are that old.. and you should attract more gold :)



No comments:

Post a Comment