Monday, August 14, 2017

my weird customers thank you

I like top shelf and that is what I like and you are and have always been the tops

you other medium shelves please step aside
you mean what you mean to your medium lives
your tacky pants and golf shirts aside

you lower shelf dweebs who think you are on fire
it is because your ancestors were ready to burn your carnal desires
your need to survive turned in to worship
of anyone who would serve you
would treat you as more
I  know your anger has taken you you to  a lower even lower shelf of
dredges and trimmings and the meat mist of your bloody requirements
no one wants those
they sit and dry out like a bad idea..get it..bad idea..thinking, doing, being a good person..

I hope your brain starts to see the reality
that we are 7 billion humans here and you yourself, dude, mean nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment