Saturday, November 25, 2017

Black Saturday normalmente

I was thinking I would say something witty
something rare and invoking, evoking making you cringe a little bit you know?
Is it scary of hurtful or is it funny and truthful?
I am a messenger..

We had the family here for the food thing on thanks giving..
yes, there were a political argument or two. I listened. When you have two passionate minds colliding it is time for the anastasia to soothing by taking people down to what is real.
I told the story of the attic where  the family had to live and they had to stand in line to get soup and when the momma made pigs head dumplings and they were so good the whole neighborhood came to buy one and then the government took away the right to sell pig's head dumplings.
This is what I always remember on these days when we have the luxury to claim a side and fight for the win..it can all change in a breath of a wind..
I hope that you check it out if you want to.
the attic


Also check out some of my work this month at my etsy site..I look really nice :)
Dont spend all your money on a tv, get a soap or three from me, xx
eleneetha

No comments:

Post a Comment