Monday, November 20, 2017

so many things to say

I am of a mind to say more though..about soap and what is up with the murru murru butter?
It is hard and smelly like a hot man and a one timer..nuph said..lol
murru butter soap murru murru murru murru

I think you should try some of the soap I made with him, murru murru,  and see what you think.
I am working on the vanilla tobacco blend so bare with me. It is just not what I want yet.  I liked the dry off yesterday and I am on a pretty good track with what I want to feel when I put this blend on.
In soap, there are things that do not have to follow perfume ideas. In perfume oil, things will never be like the alcohol sprays. Just saying..one learns and adjusts accordingly. In soap, you use large amounts of your dominant oil and pour hard because you want the patchouli to melt on you with the bubbles of soap organic shea and coconut oils. I want all those things. In perfume, I want something now, the top note, and something later..like a lingering memory.

It needs more cedar wood I think or even some woodsy item not spruce, maybe pine. No, not pine.
Pine is super nice with frankincense and a drop tangerine. yummy

Tobacco vanilla notes are listed somewhere or everywhere as I tend to write things down on napkins and scrap paper as much as I write in notebooks. I wish I were more organized in that way. dang man...

This blend, I put in soap.  I saved back some of the blend to make a perfume oil.  I hope to make it nice. Vanilla is the key here and how it meshes with the overly sweet tobacco and tonka.
I want there to be a little bit of almost sick discomfort, fear and desire and that is why I added jasmine grand from India..the best I have had in years. (eden)It is the epitome of what you'd expect from a flower like jasmine and in such beautiful waves and layers of floral tones.  It hides in this blend but good.
It is the vanilla and  cedarwood that lend themselves to make the stable carpet of sweet delectable dirty and memorable encounters..:) we might have to enjoy  as time develops the molecules and mixes them each day to become more what they intend to be.
I do not really want leather here.  I want soft whispers of hidden secret scent molecules just waiting to accept each other and carry on.

I love this, my true work!
I get so excited and happy at the same time..
I say too much.
I love you!











No comments:

Post a Comment