Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Hello December

It is almost December and a new year approaches.
This year as every year has been busy and tumultuous.

I got turned down for a job which was a secret blessing even tho they piss me off with their fake bull shit words..
Retail is like a thing, like on (spoilers)) stranger things..a strange swarm like reality which is unseen and yet powerfully all around us. ha ha
My skills as a human may soon be un-required as computers get smarter and smarter. It is cool and super weird...I will continue to make soap for us!

Also the gender thing..freaks me out. I can't say, "that girl" any more or that is girly..ha ha ha now it is feminine and I must choose my language wisely..
Such things and I get a little bit confused..I think that Tumbler  has exposed a huge iceberg like form or awareness, I am not sure what to call it..but it is here in our young people who are ready to change the world and my archaic opinions won't matter a bit.. it is certainly worthy of notice and a chat.

How does our mind work so that we group like this. We have these groups of humans that hate each other so much over the color of their hats or if they are rich or what they preach about.

How about be healthy wise and kind to all humans?
How about your countries people who died 100 years ago, or 1000 years ago, you put that away now and work towards real honest strength for all  and know please finally put the coffin on it  and I know most humans will not won't no way..they will not stop relying on a god who never showed up for them.
Who never paid for the furnace when it broke, and who never even shed a tear when Jewish babies were being smashed against a wall before their mothers and fathers were starved to death and then gassed to death after that.
Seriously how mean is that? He never showed up. We made that happen..some of us..don't even get me started on the native americans and how they were treated..jeez and we pretend they helped us..they did.

I wonder why we are so forlorn that we grab anything that can fill us and make us feel loved?

I will make you feel love babies..for reals.
I will make good food and make it so tasty.
I will make the best soap ever with blue tansy and more
Like
The old whore
like the fougere'
like the chypre blends I love

I know it is time to remember the good things..there are many for me..
I no longer cry as much
I am surrounded by love and support
I am very cool
a cool old whore babies..

Did I ever tell you the story of the old whore?
(it takes strength and fortitude to call something a name like "old whore")



.




No comments:

Post a Comment