Monday, November 13, 2017

I love vegan and have been vegan and now I live like a french person, what?

Libra loves luxury and eating well.eathing butter and bread are the most fullfilling things one could eat.
And as it goes, these evolving days,were are needing to be gluten free because we feel better. Vegan because blood sugar..
I get it and believe me I have gone through changing my diet due to migraines and guess what? It was me making my head hurt not the bread. It was me holding jaw tight as to contain my angst..yes I have it..the anxiety that comes from fear hormones and dwelling in a flood of muck all the time!

I think Scorpio just wants stability and to relax without fighting because dude, don't pick a fight a scorp..shit! It could be because they tend to be right with a sting..lol
Look,  I love astrology, it is the best myth around! Archetypes exist..
Like my boy Thomas..
He dresses like he is going to be on a ship somewhere or on a golfing outing! so cute! Taurus is adorable, yo!
Oh except when (another older and should be kind Taurus) they go on my Instagram to preach about their passion and then I get pissed..really? You chose instagram to project your political agenda on my Instagram and yea..I thought it was rude if not douchy..
I will not block either. He will learn to be respectful. I keep telling him,  "I am a cook, you fuk, don't make your diet my religion! I eat like a cook! A little bit and a whole lot of making!
I study cooking. I have studied escofier and all the french cooks including Julia Child who studied them..I have cooked for weddings and banquets and served so many people and now because you are sick and cured from your blood sugar after years of drinking, smoking and eating fast food cooked by other people, you are passing along good information..go to the  facebook then, facebook is perfect for any cultish following..really, my soup with the mushrooms..please, it was delicious, made right for ramen..I am trying to study Asian for ten years now..it is delicate and hard and fast and so interesting. I have wanted the perfect broth you see, the kind you dip noodles in..I have never made a perfect batch to be proud of yet. Each time I miss the mark because perhaps I am too Greek and set in my ways.
The more I study cooking, the more I see my mothers talents when she was a young woman, she cooks like escofier all day. At the end of the day, it is all about the gravy.

I want to live like a rustic french person even tho I am greek,
with a little bit cheese and good bread from wheat which is grown right there and I want to enjoy that meal with a tomato and maybe a fresh very fragrant cucumber which sparkles in your mouth and you would put a little salt on that, pink, Himalayan, mmm
you would cut each piece with your knife as to not make a big mess
that is the finesse with the knife
Like when we were by the river and you caught some blue gills and we fried them in butter on a fire and it was dleicious
with salt and sex I suppose
maybe that is why things are delicious
maybe well fed men are more randy
moohhaaaaa!


No comments:

Post a Comment