Sunday, November 5, 2017

Scorpio and sag make me love roses

Look, I rant a lot we all know this, and at the end of the day I will listen and change my mind if need be. If it is best!
Scorpio energy is stubborn so we need to take that indignant and transform it in to something workable and better..
we do not go back for some sacrifice or martyrdom because we are weak women or some dumb crap.
I learned that having gone through two husbands.
I asked my cousin Pete, RIP Pete, why these men want to treat us this way? He said they were weak and got violent because of their own failure as men..anyhow, He is gone. his words like a puff of smoke..point being,
a person can only be held down so long and then they will fight back!

We are only a product of what our parents introduced to us and made us live by. My mom had her limits with the church right from an early age. She can always see reality better than me and yet I see her flaws and how she will give up and say the words, say them and follow along or else..papou too. I find that when fear keeps us from expressing our true thoughts, because of violent outbursts by the listener, I find that there is a despondent reaction to do nothing and say nothing. We all do that.

My ma!
She cooks she does her thing..I love her.
I think again, at the end of the day, there is nothing wrong with staying home and cooking all day..sometimes..
This is not really about my mom even though she made an excellent spaghetti the other day!

I want to tell you that there is rose here and I am drawn to it and want it all over me. Why don't we have a rose cream anyhow?
The thing is, that Bulgarian is what I want! Rose otto Bulgaria..OMG, just every wonderful exploding rosy thing,  it is!
Rosy Bitch Cream

rose otto bulgaria
sandalwood
vanilla

mango butter
grapeseed oil
raspberry seed oil
avocado oil





No comments:

Post a Comment