Monday, January 1, 2018

by buy bye three ways but there is only one "hello"






hello
sunshine on my head
hello beginning to think about each day getting just a bit more sunny
hello
the feeling of darkness fleeting with each moment and then
the warm
the planning and the sweetness in life which is spring, then the splendor of summer..
I think about summer
but not too much because rushing things is never the best thing

Planning now with some rare poppies this year and I will put more fruit trees in the back and how I would love birch all in the front so that it can thrive here  and spread itself just right.
All those things I think about.


Soap and oils and how we evolve is where I am at with future me.
 Skin Body Mind
My formula is perfect and I must say, never have I loved aromatherapy more than this.
This week, I am making tropical bliss soap which is a beautiful rich citrus with ylang ylang where you'll get lime and blood orange, tangy lemons..spicy ylang ylang adding her seductive attractors!
mmmm
Citrus in deep winter is the best thing to raise the mood and make one smile. Ylang ylang is euphoric and pleasant in  this delicious shea butter soap.
Tropical Bliss
Like a sweet satsuma and a tea, like warm slippers on your feet
like sweet smelling skin near you neck line
or a dusting of sandalwood as you hand something over from your oils which anoint you
like how you leave someone thinking with each word you say
how your own personal magic spells are what you sway easily and wisely refraining from sometimes everyone
everything
It is january
so so cold

so
here we are
always remembering all that




No comments:

Post a Comment