Thursday, November 1, 2018

gratitude unfolding like fog on stone

eleneetha aromatics

They want me to do a soap making class. They, are locals who think I am interesting. :)
I am too busy making stuff to teach and having someone over means more cleaning rules for who gets to touch things.
Libra is funny about order and neatness and yet their whole wardrobe is on the  floor where they sleep. That might be just me.
I have had Nick over and he is the only one I really connect with. I love him so much. Not like that..sheesh! He is beautiful though. Hail Nicholas!
I am cleaning up the menu so if you do not see 33 things on there it is good. It is time to draw some lines and make a few good things instead of 33 just because that was okay three years ago.
I have  found that I could not connect  with the blends which I presumed a few months ago even.

I will take the next ten years to study chypre and fougere..I feel I need to master something greater than myself and to really explain my love of aromatherapy, would take my whole life. I hope to do that through my combinations. I cherish to explore how labdanum touches me and you.

As The Veil between worlds in my mind unfolds in the the shadows and I can see and feel the entire film of my being and at that point I give you some thing..something...I explore, I close my eyes and open my heart, I check and get close to make sure the oils are not too hot.
Of course I will focus on soap. It is what I do. Sometimes, there will awesome anointing oils. Please make one yourself. It is so easy. Classic is the way to go. let us attend.
There are those who prefer for  me to make them a blend. I will be happy to. I make what I love. It is the best way to live as an artist of scent.
 Below Old whore with the sauce..I mean really!


I had one girl get ass mad and cancel after she ordered. She was rude in her email and I  never engaged. Why would I to an already mean person? I am like,  "what, did you drunk order and then  bamm woke up from a stupor over 7 dollars and change your mind.?"
I pay 7.20 to ship anything, I pack it well and stuff the box and you always get extra to make up for it.
"Meow!"
I gave her a refund..

cool
bless her
bless them
they were so mad they used the whole thing and then  came back for more..meowwww some more

honey, come to me and I will hold your soul safe  and care about your songs as the soap cream glides against your skin and  its scent unfolds and lingers on all  your charms..mmmm

bless everything
thank them
they got mad cuz you took so long
learn from them
they love you so much you even dream of them
gratitude unfolding



They get weird about the old whore, huh?
They want to  be mad about it some of them..
They may be other soapers or perfume makers
bless them
they cared enough to spend 25 dollars
Oh yea..

gratitude unfolding like fog on stone







No comments:

Post a Comment